Digital innovations and Filmmaking - www.waynapitch.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Follow Focus - Training with my cat

How to get into acting? This is not difficult for everyone. The most simple way is probably to be a cat. If you disagree, just type Cat into Youtube and I think that it will change your opinion. So, I decided to start the acting career of my cat ;-)


More seriously, this video is the result of a follow focus training with my cat. I learnt how to use a follow focus kit with a DSLR camera (how to make the focus point on the subject and how to keep the point when the subject moves). My cat was a good target because he always moved ;-)

If you want to see the gear in action, here is an example of focus control mechanism.




1 comment:

  1. Une vraie star en devenir ton acteur ;)

    En tout cas, très sympa ta réalisation !

    Freddy.

    ReplyDelete