Digital innovations and Filmmaking - www.waynapitch.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Russian Sandglass - My second short film with the Canon 5D Mark II

"Do not do to others what would anger you if done to you by others." - Isocrates 

JiM : "I'm walking alone on a place, my heart beats, time flies... I have a few seconds to die or choose who must die for me. If your whole lifetime was suddenly contained into a sandglass, what would you do? I made my choice..."

I'm glad to announce that my short film Russian Sandglass is released. I did everything with 2 friends of mine Jean-Marie and Samuel. I have shot with my Canon DSLR camera (5D Mark II) and 2 lenses : the Zeiss ZE 50mm f/1.4 Planar, and the Zeiss ZE 85mm f/1.4 Planar.

Don't hesitate to give us a feedback on the facebook page of the short film, if you like it, if you don't like it, or if you want to suggest something...

(Full HD is available on Vimeo)

This film is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 3.0). You can redistribute the film freely, do as many copies as you want. The license allows one to share and create derivative works, even for commercial use, so long as attribution is given. The derivative work must also be available under the CC BY-SA license.

CC BY-SA 3.0 : Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

2 comments:

  1. You can get everything at the end of the facebook page :
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russian-Sandglass/173852062674807

    Everything is from Jamendo.com (Creative Commons licenses) :

    Piotr Pawłowski - Libera me (CC BY-SA)
    Grégoire Lourme - Le combat (CC BY-SA)
    Grégoire Lourme - Assassins Fight (CC BY-SA)
    Schwarzweiss - War-Theme (CC BY-SA)
    Andrey Avkhimovich - Since I Found Flamethrower (CC BY)
    Andrey Avkhimovich - Noiser Offset (CC BY)
    Andrey Avkhimovich - Pulse (CC BY)
    Stefano Mocini - Rebirth (CC BY-SA)
    Gerry Davis - Sorceress (CC BY-SA)
    Gerry Davis - Nightingale (CC BY-SA)
    Cailloux Latombe - O.V.N.I (CC BY-SA)
    Krzysztof Kurkowski - Mission (CC BY-SA)
    Krzysztof Kurkowski - To the fortress (CC BY-SA)
    Else - Symphony Of Darkness (CC BY-SA)

    ReplyDelete