- Editing whilst ingesting
- Colour, clean, stabilization processing on ingest
- People and shot detection
- Compound clips (collapse clips into a single clip)
- Auditioning (sampling of different versions of edits)
- Timeline Index (an index of all the clips in the timeline)
- One click to match color between clips
Finally, I would like to highlight those features :
- No more need for Plural Eyes, FCP X will sync your secondary audio upon import
- Native Editing, no transcoding of your H264 Canon 5D Mark II footage!
- Dynamically handle massive quantities of media
- Resolution independent playback system
- Color correction built in, you can do secondary color correction built right into the application
- Full color managed based on ColorSync
- Instant color matching, unbelievable grade with 1 click
- Grand Central Dispatch, using all your cores
- Instant render in the background all the time, does not at all affect editing
- Ramping and changing speeds of clips can be done right within the timeline, it doesn't damage the timeline
- Handles up to 4K
- 64-bit, with OpenCL support
See the following videos if you want to see FCP X in action at NAB 2011.
Here is another article where you can see FCP X cool features, and Here is a full article with shots of the new user interface.